Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 249 (TSSC249)

I am thrilled to be back to hosting my sketch challenge again.  I am also so happy with the crazy incredible talent of my new team--I am sure you agree that they are fabulous.  And of course so are you guys--my readers and those who play along.  I so appreciate you all! Hope you have time to play along this week--and tell your friends to play too!

A few quick rules to playing

  • New sketch is posted each Monday morning and you have an entire week to play along.
  • Top three will be picked on Monday morning as well and will be posted before the new sketch
  • Be sure to link directly to your card and not just to the home page of your blog--people will not take the time to look and you will not get any nice comments that way.
  • You can play along as many times as you want. So if you love the sketch why not use it a few times and link each of them.

So now for this week's sketch...

Here is my cards--I have two cards for you.  The first one uses these cute little apples--you do know that this darling canning set is still current and can still be purchased right?!  The sentiment is long retired though--sad face.
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, retired sentiment
Paper: Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Tea For Two DP
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Other: Vine Stree Embossing folder, framelits, Lucky Limeade ribbon

And the second one is not only for my sketch challenge but also for the LNS challenge to use blue as your main color and the Paper Players to make a Sympathy card and the CAS206 on Splitcoaststampers.

Stamps: Loving Thoughts, Papillon Potpourri
Paper: Marina Mist DP and Card Stock, Whsiper White, Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist
Other: border tape, ribbon, circle punch, butterfly punch, Markers
Now for the rest of the team....





















Can you even believe how awesome all those samples are--bet you can't wait to get your fingers inky and join us, so get busy stamping and come on back and share with us on the linky tool below!
Thanks, Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

Love the apples and butterflies! I'm so ready for Spring!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Great cards...wonderful variety!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Love your card! I still have that retired sentiment too!!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

I am so glad you are back! This is a wonderful sketch and wonderful inspiration to go along with it - I am really going to try to play along. If not this week, hopefully in the future.

Jonia said...

Love this sketch Mary Jo and love your samples also along with the whole design team.

Jan Hoyt said...

great cards, MJ....love the way you used the blue card for two challenges!

Sue Root said...

Great sketch again this week. Love the butterfly card - I think butterflies and polka dots are a natural together.

Kris Sobolik said...

I love the sketch and will get mine posted soon! Beautiful cards.

stampwithsandy said...

Such pretty cards, Mary Jo! Awesome layout, and the butterflies make for a perfect sympathy card. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week!