Monday, February 18, 2013

Top Three for sketch 250!

I actually designed a new button for the winners to add to their blogs.  It can be found at the top left hand side of  my blog--code is underneath.  So if you are a winner please feel free to add it to your blog!  I have been wanting to make a new one for a long time and finally had a bit of time.  This is what it looks like--but you can get the code on my sidebar.  Again--top left hand corner.

Matches my blog better than the last one.  So with all this being said let me move on to my top three picks for today!  Remember these are in no particular order and each of the creators would really appreciate a comment from you!  Thanks to everyone who played along.





I will be right back with the new sketch challenge--in the mean time why not hop over and leave a comment on the cards above--but be sure to come on back and see the new sketch for the week. 
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: