Sunday, December 7, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #47

I am excited about a brand new week and a brand new sketch! I am hoping that I continue to feel better and am able to keep up this week! It really does stink to be sick! Anyway this week's sketch was pretty easy--at least I think it was. We will see what the girls think in the morning, lol! I actually made two cards but will show you the other one with the first players tomorrow.

Here is the sketch....



And here is my first card. I have been wanting to make a card with this skull and a Santa hat for a while. I earned this set for free last month and have not even used it yet. It is not my favorite but my son sure likes it -- remember he is 8. I do think this is a pretty cute card though.




Stamps: Just Jawing and WalMart Clear Holiday Stamp (sentiment)
Paper: Glossy black card stock, halloween dp, real red, basic black and whisper white card stock
Other: ticket corner punch, markers, gel pens, red rhinestones, wide red grosgrain ribbon, slice to cut the hat.

Sure hope you decide to play along this week. You can add your link to Mister Linky below. It's so easy. Please be sure to add a direct link to your creation and not just a link to your blog. I can't wait to see your creations. Here's to a great week! Be sure to check back and see all the players during the week.



10 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

Clever girl! this is way fun!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very FUN card MJ!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Love the hat. This set is on my wish list.

Barbara said...

Fun sketch this week, Mary Jo!

Stacy said...

This is my first time using Mr. Linky -- pretty kewl! Glad you're feeling better, MJ ... but keep taking care of yourself! I'm keeping you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend MJ. Can't tell you how much your work on the sketches each week is appreciated - even when I'm not able to participate it's very inspiring to see what you and your designers create, so thank you :o)

Nancy ~ inkblocks.blogspot

kc_froglady said...

I played and it is only WEDNESDAY! WOOHOO :)

Anonymous said...

Well I got this done yesterday morning but just now able to post it. Still need to post my cards from last weeks challenge--I loved that layout too!
Nola

Anonymous said...

me again! I'm sorry - I forgot to make my card a square...but I think the rest is okay. thanks for letting me play along :o)

Nancy ~ inkblocks

Janna said...

Sorry I am so late in getting this uploaded it has been a crazy week!

Love everybody's creations and the sketch was awesome!

Smiles,

Janna