Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Denise at Storage Units Ink and More


Today is Denise's birthday, I think she is 29 again, not real sure though, lmbo! Anyway we all wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday SUINK style. I am in the winter mood so I thought the Snow Day set would be a fun one to use. I also kept it pretty simple as I had another busy day. Hope you had a terrifically wonderful birthday Denise!

Stamps: Snow Day
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White and Bashful Blue dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Slice, Cuttlebug, rhinestone brad, tag corner punch, striped ribbon, glitter gel pen, colored pencils

That's it for today. See ya soon.

1 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

This is too cute!!! I love the sentiment and the snowball fight is perfect!! Great job!!

Smiles,

Janna