Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What happened to this week's challenge?? Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge on Tuesday??

So I did not get to my computer at all yesterday, crazy type of day. Sort of "snowed out" instead of in. But I am home now and just have enough time to post the sketch but not my sample or tutorial yet, too much editing to do. I am so sorry it seems there is just one thing after another around here lately! I am sure you guys know how that works. Hopefully the kids have school today because I STILL need to do some Christmas shopping! Crazy! Here is the sketch for this week.

I am not making any promises on how long it will take me to get my card up today, never seems to work the way I want anyway. I will be back though. I have to spend the day at the school helping with some of the parties and stuff that have been canceled the last few days due to the storm. Hope you have more time than me and chose to play along! I really like this sketch and can't wait to see what you come up with. Add your name and direct link on Mr. Linky below.


3 nice people left a comment:

MelissaS said...

This sketch was perfect for the double gift card holder you posted the other day! Thanks for a great package for that last gift I had to wrap for DH! Happy Holidays to you and yours :)

Krafting Karen said...

Merry Christmas MJ!!! Just stopping by to let you know I'm late again for the Monday Lunchtime Challenge. You can view my card here

http://kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas.html

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! I had some time to stamp tonight!! thanks for all the challenges!!