Monday, December 1, 2008

Fishing You a Merry Christmas-Sketch Challenge 46

Sorry it took me so long, I just can't seem to get back in the groove with anything I am so tired!

Storage Units Ink and More is not releasing any new stamp sets for December so we are finding new ways to use the previously released stamps. This is the Look What I Caught fishing set. It is so cute. I used my Slice to cut the tree and santa hat. The sentiments are both computer generated. This was a fun card to make. I will admit it took me forever though, seems that a week off of stamping can really do a number on the MoJo. Hope it don't stay this hard for too long, lol.




Stamps: Look What I Caught (SUINK)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black and Old Olive with Whisper White and misc scraps of dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, colored pencils, circle punches, scallop circle punch, rhinestones, Slice, Cuttlebug, Faux brads, mini glitter star button

Sorry for the delay. You can find the original post with the sketch just before this one. Thanks. I am off to bed--AGAIN!

3 nice people left a comment:

Krafting Karen said...

Love your card Mary!!! I found some time to take your challenge. You can view my card here

http://kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2008/12/another-great-challenge-from-techno.html

Anonymous said...

Oh, how adorable this is! Such a great job turning it into a christmas card!

Janna said...

This card is super cute also! Love how you added the tree and hat! Wonderful job!

I can see where you would be exhausted!! I hope you get plenty of rest! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Smiles,

Janna