Thursday, December 18, 2008

One more from the Lounge today.

I was about to go out the door to visit a sick friend but thought I would check the Ways to Use it challenge today on SCS before I left. You know so I could think about what I was going to do since I have not done many of the SCS challenges lately. And to my surprise it was to make a FAST and SIMPLE gift! Hmmmm, it would be nice to bring my friend a gift, and it does say FAST so maybe I can do it before I go! Yes, I can. And I get to use another set from Our Craft Lounge while I am at it. This time I am using the Pea-Nut set. I am thrilled with how this turned out in 17 minutes start to finish! It is taking me longer to post, lol.


Isn't he the cutest ever! I know my friend will just adore him.

Stamps: Our Craft Lounge- Pea-Nut
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Whisper White SAB dp
Ink: Basic BLack
Accessories: ribbon, nestabilities, scallop circle punch, celo bag, crop-a-dile, colored pencils, gamsol, misc get well stuff

Now I really have to get my butt to her house--see ya soon.

0 nice people left a comment: