Monday, December 15, 2008

MoJo Monday Challenge #65

Since Julee does her challenges the same day as me I don't get to play as often I as I'd like to. She has great sketches so when I can I love to play along. Here is her sketch from today....



I made two cards this morning with the sketch- but because I was going by memory and not a print out I forgot the ribbon on the top on both. I think it still holds pretty true to the sketch though even if I couldn't add the ribbon as an after thought.

My first card is using some scraps from an retired holiday scraping kit. I added the stickers on a paper doily. Looks pretty cool don't it?


You can't really see the glitter unless you click on it to enlarge the picture.

This next card was just a bit of playing with my Slice and the stamp set Deer Ol Santa from Storage Units Ink and More. Not a favorite card but I didn't want to not post it, lol!


Hope you are having a great beginning to the week. I see that Mister Linky is temporarily out again so if you play in my challenge and the Linky widget is not there please just leave a comment and I will add it when they are up and running again. Thanks.

0 nice people left a comment: