Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bubs the Beaver wants to be your Valentine!

I have not been over on the Craft Planet since I got sick so I thought I better check in. Today is sketch challenge day and here is the sketch.



I knew I wanted to use another one of my new Our Craft Lounge stamps so I quick grabbed Bubs the Beaver and got to creating. Isn't he just the cutest little guy you ever seen. I just adore him. I am having so much fun with these stamps! You will have to click on the picture to see the details. Such a fun layout.




Stamps: Bubs the Beaver (Our Craft Lounge)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White and Celery dp.
Other: misc ribbon, glitter hearts from Dress it Up, markers, colored pencils, gamsol, cuttlebug, nestabilities

2 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE!! Love what you did with Bubs. :)

Kerry D-C said...

This is so dang delightful!! Fun colors! I love pink and green together. Cute cute image too!