Sunday, December 28, 2008

Design Team Announcement and Sneak Peeks too!

Wow, lots going on over at Storage Units Ink and More! We have finally publicly announced the new design team. Here is the list with the new girls highlighted.

Mary Jo Price Williams www.technostamper.blogspot.com

Chat Wszelaki www.memystampsandi.blogspot.com Junior DT member

Carolina Buchting www.creativepad.typepad.com

January Guest Designer Corrina Farrar www.heartfulstamping.blogspot.com

Congratulations to all of you. And thanks to all who applied, what an awesome display of art we received during our call! Incredible. The decision was SO hard.


sneak peeks sneak peeks sneak peeks sneak peeks sneak peeks sneak peeks sneak peeks


We are also in beginning our new SNEAK PEEKS today! I get to give you one of the first glimpses of these adorable stamps that will be available on January 1st. I think these are my favorite sets yet, just adorable! I woke up early to combine my sneak peek with the featured stamper on SCS today. I chose this card to be inspired by.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=13584

I changed the colors, the oval to a circle and moved the sentiment.
What fun. I also made a matching little candy basket. I found these adorable baskets on Clarence at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas section--only fifty cents each!



Here is the card alone.

And the basket alone.


Stamps: Sweet Things, Will you be my Valentine (Storage Units Ink and More)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: markers, water color pencils, gamsol, nestabilities, cuttlebug, ribbons, metal basket,

Be sure to check out the other members of the design team over the next few days to see what they made with these adorable sets. I can't wait to see! Here is the sneak peek schedule for you.

Today is Collen and Suzanne

Dec 29th...
Dec. 30th
Dec. 31st...
Alex

Plus each design team member will be giving away the Will You Be My Valentine set to one lucky person after release day so be sure to keep checking back to see who has the Blog Candy and how to get it!

Whew! that was a long post!



9 nice people left a comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE your sneak peek Mary Jo. I look forward to working with you. Have a great Sunday!

Carolina said...

Adorable sneak peek Mary Jo! The card is just stunning and the treat basket is beyond precious - love the matching ensemble!

Unknown said...

what a great sneak peek and a WONDERFUL card... those are some of my favorite colors!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Just lovely--I love the SU dp you used too, perfect!

hugz,
Suzanne

Kristen said...

MJ,
I love the DP you chose for your card. As always your card is FAB! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Kristen said...

MJ,
I love the DP you chose for your card. As always your card is FAB! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Kerry D-C said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Cute, MJ!!! Love the basket! You are such a creative gal!

Janna said...

MJ,

This is the coolest idea ever!!! I really like it! I think I am going to have to case your idea and make some of these!!

Smiles,
Janna

Leigh OBrien said...

This is gorgeous, MJ. You always go so far above and beyond to create an amazing card or project. Wonderful!