Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Better Late Than Never--right?

For my sketch challenge #74 yesterday and the Latenight Stamper's weekly challenge to make items with kids in mind. I love this little mouse and have had him holding oh so many different things but I am really loving him holding this cake.


Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Voila, , On Your Birthday, A Little Birdie Told Me
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Sweet Slumber DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, large scallop circle die, pearls, markers

Got to go--Thank God I was not chosen for Jury Duty but I am way far behind on everything now!

Have a great day!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Very colorful and adorable!!! Love the bright colors. Cutsie is one of my fav's.

Basement Stamper said...

cute, cute, cute, perfect for a kid!

Unknown said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!! I love that mouse image and the scallop circle shape of your card!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, love the colors!

Kerry D-C said...

oh my goodness! this is WAY CUTE!!! Worth the wait! I think this is your first time being late in 74 weeks...you're excused! :)