Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Fun 2009!

Another combined challenge! Today we are combining the



Cards for Dad (or men)
And use "hardware"...anything metal. (brads even)

With the SUINK challenge to make a mini scrapbook with our stamps.

I used my new Gazelle to cut the pages with the words on the sides. And my bind it all to put it all together. All stamps are from Storage Units Ink and More.


Hope you enjoy, I know my son and hubby will. It is for them and it is a few of the things my son wants to do with daddy this summer so hence no pictures, it is yet to happen, lol.







Be sure to check out the other masculine samples on Kerry's blog, I am blown away by how good they are this week!

And if you missed the new release blog hop at Storage Units Ink and More you can check out the great samples HERE.

Have a great Thursday! I know I will. (it is all what WE make it)

Mary Jo

8 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

I agree, the samples this week are fantastic and this little book is so cute! Great job on it!

Colleen Wold said...

This mini scrapbook is awesome! What a great gift for dad! And what a way to combine all those challenges!

Tammy Q Howell said...

What a sweet project! I love the words on the sides of the pages. Wish I had a dedicated scrapping space. I would consider some kind of cutting machine. The colors are great too!

Julie S said...

I LOVE the mini scrapbook Mary Jo, its perfect!!

Ida said...

Awesome! What a great way to preserve your son's summer memories of fun with his dad.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I love this album!!!

Kristen said...

WOW!!! Great job on your mini scrapbook. Fabulous project!

Kerry D-C said...

THis is another one that I saw and didn't comment on....I am a bad friend. :( But I wanted to let you know that I think this is AWESOME!!!!