Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blogger's Challenge with Latenight Stamper Challenges

Here I go again with the combining challenges. I am late on the Blogger's Challenge (Fridays) which was a sketch challenge this week so I combined it with the Latenight Stamper's weekly challenge to create three cards with one retiring set and three different themes and the Monthly DT challenge on Latenightstampers to create a summer scrapbook page which uses the sketch from SCS. I love being able to catch up on more than one at a time! All of my samples are current SU and they all use the retiring Big Deal Alphabet.

The first one is the blogger's challenge sketch card. Fun sketch Lisa gave us today.


Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, On Your Birthday and Darling Dots
Paper: Pacific Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Good Morning Sunshine DP, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Blue, Summer Sun
Other: Kiwi Satin Ribbon, circle punches, scallop circle punch, embossing plate, markers


Card two with this set is a graduation card. I really am happy with this one. The cap is hand drawn as are the words.


Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Nursery Necessity
Paper: Riding Hood Red, DP from the Best Yet kit, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Other: Riding Hood Ribon, Circle Punch, markers


And finally a scrapbook page for the DT monthly challenge. I used the sketch from SCS SBSC193 from Friday. Great sketch. And yes, I am NOW aware there is a type-O why is it that I always notice after the picture and not before??



Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Big Deal Alphabet
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bella Rose and Walk in the Park dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, kiwi buttons, scallop border punch, riding hood ribbon, computer for journaling


Hope you are having a fabulous weekend--we are!
Mary Jo

17 nice people left a comment:

Connie Babbert said...

I rarely use my alphabets, but I'm addicted to BUYING them. I love what you did with this alphabet set! Great job on all your projects!

Rachel Hope said...

Fun stuff!!! TFS!

Barb Hardeman said...

Three fabulous projects. What fun you must have had coming up with the criteria for three challenges in one. Perfect!!

Unknown said...

What wonderful projects and great job combining them!!! I love your card using the sketch and love love how you used this alpha set!! I will be one that will miss that set when it is gone!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you busy bee! All 3 are awesome! I love the bow on the birthday card, and the colors are so fun!! The grad card is too cute too (grad cards seem so hard for me) and your scrap page is just wonderful! Maybe late, but totally worth the wait!! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow you busy bee! All 3 are awesome! I love the bow on the birthday card, and the colors are so fun!! The grad card is too cute too (grad cards seem so hard for me) and your scrap page is just wonderful! Maybe late, but totally worth the wait!! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Unknown said...

Great job on the challenge! I love how the one layer looks like a present!

Patrice Pierce said...

All 3 are great! TFS!

Lisa Bohler said...

Love the projects, MJ! Super cute ways to use that alphabet...going to miss that one big time!

Anonymous said...

I love how you combine your challenges--such great talent.
Your cupcake really stands out on the B'day card, the cap on the G/card & love the berries on the s/book page.
Wish I had more time to stamp just for ME! But, hey--it pays the bills!!!

Nancy Dawson said...

As usual simply stunning!Love the grad card. May have to case this for my SAS next week! TFS your wonderful talents.

Nancy Dawson said...

As usual simply stunning!Love the grad card. May have to case this for my SAS next week! TFS your wonderful talents.

Lisa Somerville said...

Boy, you've been busy! Great job with all the challenges!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are all terrific Mary Jo! What a fun scrapbook page layout! Too cute! Love the cards too! Great way to use the Good Morning Sunshine paper! :D

Ida said...

You are one busy lady with all these challenges. Great job though. Love the DP (one of my favorites) on the Sketch Challenge card and that Scrapbook page is adorable!

Kerry D-C said...

Wowzers!!!!!!!!!!! Three awesome projects!!!! Fabby job with the BC sketch!

Leonie Schroder said...

great cards Mary Jo! I love how you've used the alpha in different ways - should try to think outside the square sometimes. Thanks for the great ideas you share