Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Black and Blue All Over!



I have been doing lots of gardening and out door work and I am Black and Blue all over! So in honor of all the hard work we do I thought it would be fun to do a color challenge. You guessed it
Black and Blue.. Use any shades of blue you wish. Preferable Coredinations
if you have it! The rest is wide open to your interpretations it can be a
card, 3d item, scrapbook page your call.

I made a card using my sketch challenge for this week (seen here) and the Thinking Of Father Stamp set from SUINK. I also used my Gazelle to cut the card itself. The back looks the same except I let that one be black and white instead of blue. Perfect for the soccer dad!

Stamps: Thinking of Father (SUINK)
Paper: Black and Blue Core-dinations cardstock and whisper white
Ink: Basic Black and Pacific Blue
Other: marker, Gazelle cutter, black faux brads, sanding block

Thanks for stopping by today--have a great day!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Danni said...

What a neat card!! Love the blue and black combo!

Kerry D-C said...

Cool Beans, MJ!! Great card!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you are black and blue!!!! I hope you heal really fast!! AND what a great card!!! I love it!!