Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge 43



Welcome to another week and another challenge!

Today's challenge is an easy one -- It is a sketch.
So I believe that you all can play along you do not need anything special, just follow the sketch and use what you want for the rest -- remember it does not have to be our stamps but we do love to see what you can do with them if you got them!

This week we have a sketch for you.

You can see the sketch HERE

I hope you will play along. I used my new Gazelle and my new stamp set Fore to make this little gift box and card. Love it. Too bad I don't know any golfers, lol! I am happy with the results though. The golf ball is beat up and old--it belongs to my son but worked for the photo.




Here is a close up of the sides of the box. So many adorable images in this set.


And then a picture of the card only. I tried to make the circle look like a golf ball.




Stamps: Fore SUINK
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, misc scraps of DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Copics, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Gazelle, window sheets, sizzix clear die, crimper

See ya later.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

MaryJo I love this card and the little box with the golf ball inside - what a great golfie gift idea. I went to see the sketch but the link isnt working :(

Tammy Q Howell said...

Too cute! Layout, colors, sentiment - they are all perfect!

Unknown said...

Another WOW!!!!! I just love this one!!! I am going to have to make some of those golf balls out of carstock, I just love yours!!

Kristen said...

OMGoodness.... this is wonderful. The little box is fabulous, and the card is perfect!