Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogger's Challenge MoJo Style

I got to use another of Julee's great MoJo sketches for this week's Blogger's challenge. The challenge was to make a "manly" card. I thought it was about time I give you guys a sneak peek of one of the new sets in the new catalog coming out July 1st. This set is called Autumn Days. It was hard to get a decent picture because of the size of the card. I also used the new in colors for the next year.


Stamps: Autumn Days, Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Dust Durango, Whisper White and new dp
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Other: in color markers!, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, brads, embossing folder, paper piercer, thread.

Don't forget to check out the other Blogger's Challenge players by clicking on the button on my side bar.

TGIF!

Mary Jo

19 nice people left a comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Gorgeous...love how you used this new set! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

This is darling...love the cross-stitching you did along the background!

Claudia Perry said...

LOVE everything about it! Your card makes me want to put my set together right now and play with it :-) Great card!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, yes, those sizes are hard to photograph well!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great color combination, love the addtion of the stitching!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

what a beautiful card!!!

Connie Babbert said...

Ugh! I didn't think I needed that set, but I LOVE your card!!! Great job...

Ida said...

Wonderful card Mary-Jo. I love that set and how you used the wheat image with the pheasant image. Great idea (I'll need to case this one).

Patti Chesky said...

I love how the pheasant's tail is hanging off the side of the focal image. You did a wonderful job!!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

I love this set, especially with these colors! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you used one of the new sets for your project. I've got to play with mine this weekend!

Andrea Walford said...

Beautiful card! Love the raised layers. Great shape and texture!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is terrific Mary Jo! This set works wonderfully with this sketch! I just love how you put the new colors together! :D

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful card, love what you did with the sketch!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love how you interpreted the sketch and utilized these stamps.

Anonymous said...

Ooo, Great card. I love what you did with this set and the sketch.

Lori said...

These colors look fabulous together! Love the stitching, too.

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh Mary Jo I love the autumn tones in this card - thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Love love love this card!!! And this sketch is great too!!