Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #62

I was very inspired by this week's sketch, I hope that you are too! Here is the sketch and then my THREE card samples!


The first card is using the Just Buzzin By set. These little bees are just too cute. I am also using the the FREE paper I received during SAB! Did you get yours, if not you better hurry up because the promotion ends at the website and you will get a free catalog too (until the end of the month). Click here to SHOP NOW!
Be sure to click the little button on the top right hand side of my website.


Stamps: Just Buzzin By
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, So Saffron and the Delicate Dots DP from SAB
Ink: Basic Black
Other: circle punches, markers, paper piercer and mat pack, certainly celery ribbon, glitter gel pen for wings.

The next card is using the same papers but I flipped the one over and changed the stamps. I used the hostess set Darling Dots along with the Congrats set that I received for FREE from SU during SAB.


Stamps: Darling Dots, Congrats
Paper: Basic grey, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Delicate Dots DP
Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Other: Star punch, circle punch, So Saffron Ribbon

And finally--same papers but again different stamps. This is the Polka Dot Punches set that I again received for FREE during SAB from SU! along with the Ronald McDonald set Say it With Scallops.



Stamps: Say it with Scallops, Polka Dot Punches
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White and Delicate Dots DP
Ink: Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue
Other: So Saffron ribbon, Wide Certainly Celery ribbon, So Saffron and Bashful Blue Brads, Circle punches

Now I sure hope you have been inspired to play along. If you do, please don't forget to add your link to Mr. Linky below. Remember to use a DIRECT LINK--that means a link to your sample card only, not the home page of your blog. Also when uploading on line please use the keyword TSSC62. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to stop by this post randomly throughout the the day to see the fabulous samples my gals will be adding.

Thanks for stopping by, please take a moment to leave a comment! It would make my day.

Mary Jo


17 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

WOWZERS! these are AWESOME, MJ!! I have the perfect stamp in mind for this sketch....and I let Kristen borrow it! Doh! I will have to check things out...

Lisa Bohler said...

Your cards are great! I especially love the star one!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great cards MJ, looks like you had a very productive weekend!

Anonymous said...

MY--I LOVE your cards--so glad I can make some time to play again. I'll try to post mine by tomorrow.
See ya soon, Nola

Michelle N. said...

Wow, 3 cards...you are on a roll with this one. I especially love the last one! The brad flowers are a great idea!

Nancy Dawson said...

I have never entered a Challenge before but seems everyone has so much fun with them and there is always a first time! Your cards are gorgeous! TFS Nancy

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards! I'm still working on mine, not sure when/if I'll ever get it done ;-)

LeAnne said...

These are adorable---gonna try to play today!
LeAnne

MelissaS said...

Love this sketch and all your samples! I haven't played along in a while, but it's good to be back. Thanks for the push :)

Anonymous said...

All three are great, but I especially like the last one with the different ribbons
bonnie32002
www.craftiblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I have used the Baroque motif and greeting to replace the panel on the right in the sketch - hope that was ok.

This is the first time I've used one of your sketches and I loved the simplicity of this one and I'm hoping I've created something a little elegant with this.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Linda

Janna said...

What a fantastic sketch and three amazingly fantastic cards! I love the color combos on each an the different way you used the sketch! I am so, so inspired now! These are amazing!

Smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

I just love your cards M/J and although I could not get mine finished yesterday--they are up now. I wanted to show 2 cards---one each way--like you did.
A Great way to play with new stuff and show one more project using SAB goodies too.
Thanks for antoher great sketch, Nola

Anonymous said...

I think I entered my blog address wrong---when I clicked on it at your sight I get an error message--so I''ve entered again!

Lori said...

Fun sketch, Mary Jo! Love your samples, too.

Barbara said...

What a fun sketch! This is definitely a favorite. Sorry, I'm so late!

Unknown said...

This challenge is long over but I thought it was such a cute sketch and since your samples were so cute I was inspired to try it, though late. I also had my new Man's Best Friend set that I thought worked great for the sketch and I wanted to you to see what you had inspired! :-) Thanks as alwasy!
http://stampinpuppies.blogspot.com/2009/05/mans-best-friend-no-truer-words-spoken.html
Diane