Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I wheely like you!

How cute it this little guy! My son had me color him with a camouflage shirt and hat, you might have to enlarge to see it. Too fun. The stamp is from the new releases at SUINK. This one is called Let's Play and it is full of cute images of children playing. The layout is from Jen's Sketch from I(heart)2stamp.




I could not decide if it was off balance with only two ties on the ribbon but three seemed like too many and one not enough????? maybe I should have added a blue or green on in the middle?? Oh well. I did move the circle to the opposite side than on the sketch.

Stamps: Let's Play, SUINK
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, misc scrap dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, circle punches, copics, scallop circle punch, brads

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting, I so love to read what you think.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Yankee in England said...

What a great sentiment. Fun card!

Laura said...

SUPER CUTE Mary Jo! I LOVE the scene you created and tell your Son that the was a GREAT idea to make the hat and shirt camouflage.

Janna said...

MJ this is just so, so cute!!! I actually love the two ties! I think they add a really fun flair and the scene you created is just adoreable!!! Great, great job!

Smiles,
janna

Ashley Newell said...

What a fabulous card! I love the colors!

Kristen said...

What a great card. Your sky and ground look so real. Great colors and layout love it!