Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I WON $150 worth of Stampin Up! products!!!! and a Sneak Peek of an upcoming class!

I can not believe it. I am not kidding I won $150 in Stampin Up! merchandise from Sherrill Graff just for working on my business! There is a little story behind all of this. You see a few months ago I was thinking about leaving SU. Well one day I saw a post asking who wanted to work for stamps? Hmm, sounded interesting so I checked it out. Well is seems that Sherrill was looking for people to make samples for her using 100% current SU products. My first thought was what the heck, I make cards for my blog every day anyway--why not challenge myself to use 100% current SU products that I could get for free! Well that was just the beginning. I joined the Late Night Stampers and group and was blown away but all the fabulous samples and business building advice that was being sent back and forth among these friendly and inspiring members. Sherrill herself posts lots of ideas on how to boost your business and some of the posts are challenges. This is where I won! I did some business building stuff (that I should be doing anyway) and I won the challenge and $150 in free product! Amazing. If you are not a member of this group I very strongly recomend that you join. If you are a demo you will love all the business tips and if you are a customer or want to be demo you will love all the rest! Hurry up and click on the logo below or on my sidebar and join today (mention that I sent you). You may be Sherrill's next winner. You never know. By the way I am doing another series of the Your Hired Cards next month too! Life is good and I am now in love with my SU stuff again and can't wait to work my business to where is SHOULD be!










Now for the sneak peek of an upcoming class.


Coming Soon! I will be doing a class with the set Trendy Trees. The class will include these two card, two more, a holder and the stamp set! Can't beat that! I am only showing you two of the cards for now. Keep your eye out for the rest of the information.



More details will be coming soon--keep checking back!

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Wow- you go girl!!! That is so fabulous for you to have won that and looking forward to seeing more of your SU cards. Sadly, I'm about to place my FIRST order from the new catty.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you in winning $150! That is soooo cool! Hooray for you! :-)

Janna said...

Wow!! A huge congratulations!!! That is just wonderful!! You really make some stunning creations with your SU! stuff ! And I love, love, love these two cards! I wish I could take the class! These look so fun and stunning! The color combos and layouts are amazing and I love the stamps! So, so pretty!

smiles,
janna

Kerry D-C said...

Rock on, GF!!! You have been doing AWESOME with all your SU! cards! THese 2 BEAUTIES included!