Saturday, March 14, 2009

SAB--because nice matters!

This is one of the cards we will be doing at my free SAB class at my home next week. We will be making three cards. I love these new SAB sets and love that you can get paper or ribbon if you want. Remember SAB ends at the end of the month, be sure to earn your FREE products before that! Let me know if I can help you or if you have any questions. And of course you can always order from my website 24-7. See the link on the upper right hand side of my blog.




Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Sweet Little Sentiments, Pocket Sillohettes
Paper: So Saffrron, Taken With Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Taken with Teal, So Saffron, Basic Black
Other: Circle scissors plus, word window punch, saffron brads

Thanks for stopping by!

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

This is so, so pretty MJ!!! I love the color combo and the beautiful appers you made!!! I always admire people who make their own DP! So, so cool!! I just love it!!!

Smiles,
janna