Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've Been Hired Again! and more

That's right, I have been hired again by Sherrill Graff to make cards for her using 100% current Stampin Up! products so you will be seeing a whole lot of these--again! And can you believe that is not all, I have other exciting news too! I also made the Design Team for the Late Night Stamper's Group. Man you guys will never seen so many beautiful 100% current Stampin Up! cards in one place as you do on this group! And the talent is incredible! I am so honored to be a part of the Design Team for the next three months. So keep your eyes peeled for all the fabulous (I hope) projects and cards I will be showing with 100% current Stampin Up! products! If you are not a member of the group yet--get on over and sign up. You don't have to be a demo but if you are it will sure help your business. If your not it will sure help your MoJo! Can't loose. Click on the logo on my side bar and tell Sherrill I sent you! (by the way the group's name has recently been shorted so if you have a problem getting to the group home page with the link you already have use the logo above and it will get you there.)

Here is card #1 for the Your Hired Series. I willl be posting a link to the other people that were hired later today. This is also for the SCS color challenge and the Late Night Stampers weekly challenge!


Stamps: Friends 24-7, Trendy Trees, To Have and To Hold
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: circle scissors plus, scallop border punch, ribbon, scoring tool, white gel pen


Have a fabulous day!
Mary Jo

8 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Just beautiful MJ - congrats!

Janna said...

MJ I can definitely see why you were hired! Your cards are amazing!! Congrats on both the new job and new design team! I am jsut loving this beautiful card! The papers and color scheme are breathtaking and I love what you did with the bird stamp! So pretty!

smiles,
janna

CWheat said...

Mary Jo-
Congratulations to you on being chosen for the design team! I loved everything you made last time! I am sooo looking forward to your wonderful creations this time around! Happy for you!!

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats girl! You are fabulous, it's a wonder why it took them this long to ask you to be on the Design Team ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo, Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Woo Hoo, congrats for working with Sherrill again and for being choosen for the design team!!! Your cards rock!!!

Anonymous said...

MJ,fab job on this card. It is absolutely gorgeous. This one has really inspired me. Also, congratulations on your accomplishments.

Wendy said...

Cute card!!! Thank you for introducing me to LNS!

Kerry D-C said...

Congrats!!Keep on rockin', Mary Jo!!! Beautiful card!