Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes you can can can can can........

I have been wanting to do this with this set since day one but kept forgetting. But when I was checking out the FS108 challenge this morning I seen a card with a row of frogs and for some unknown reason I thought of this so this is my card for that challenge--kind of. It looks nothing like the original. I changed EVERYTHING--whoops.

I do love how it turned out though



Stamps: Just Buzzin By, Really Retro, my sentiments exactly
Paper: So saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, SAB dp
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: sm and lg oval punch, designer label punch, brads, copics
Techniques: masking

Be back later with more!

Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable, Mary Jo!!! I love it! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cute card........! I love coming to your site because I hear some contemporary Christian music that I don't normally listen to and so I get some ideas for "my listening pleasure". I am thankful for your presence on the'net.

Unknown said...

too cute!!! TFS!

Pam said...

That is really, really cute!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

So cute! I love that..they can can.... we all can can!

great music too btw...!!!

hugs
dianne

Margaret Raburn said...

You are so clev-ah, girl! This card is adorable!! What a great idea...glad you remembered it! :)

PaperSunshine said...

This is too cute! Love it, great idea and well put together! I just had to comment :)
Lori K.

Laura said...

Hi Mary Jo!
Fabulous card- I love out of the box ideas and this one is very original, I love it!

Janna said...

How fun is this card!!! This is such a great idea!!! I love the little bees in a row and your papers and layout are just terrific!!! So, so cute!!!

Smiles,
janna