Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge #30


SUINKWWC30 –– Bling it On

Here we are Wednesday already! Whacha doing? How about playing along with us for this week's challange. Bling it on! How much bling is TOO MUCH bling? Is there such a thing, let’s push the envelope on this one.. The sky is the limit. Make it shine. Have fun

Bling Bling and More Bling.

What is too much, I don't know but this is probably pretty close, lol!


Shimmery White Card stock, glittery blue photo paper, glitter, pink rhinestones, clear rhinestones, blue flower rhinestones and even a few purple rhinestones too. 91 rhinestones in total!



Stamps: Goin' to the chapel

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White, Whisper White, blue glitter photo paper

Ink: Basic Black

Other: rhinestones (91 in all), glitter, paper piercer, mat pack, scallop edge punch, Nestabilities, Copics.

That it, I am all shinny now. Hope you have a great day.

Mary Jo

8 nice people left a comment:

Stampin_melissa said...

Great card, Oh my, look at all those rhinestones *gasp* on one card! Is that illegal?

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love it Mary Jo! Lots of glitter & bling--so fab! I wanted to let you know that I screwed up the challenges somehow & did the wrong one :o( I am also w/o my laptop (it crashed) so I have no access to my pics, Photoshop or email addresses right now---as soon as I'm up and running I will do this challenge as well!

hugz,
Suzanne

Janna said...

How fun is this!!! I just loved this challenge and I love what you did with it! The blingy paper is fantastic and I love the way you colored in your image!!!

Smiles,
janna

Karen W said...

I love it the more bling the better, great job and looks like it was fun!! Karen W
http://karensinspirations.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Girl, you ROCKED the bling! I think it topped us by far! Great card, and every bride should have her bling!

Leigh OBrien said...

This is absolutely maximum BLING, MJ. Great job!

Kerry D-C said...

Holy Smokes! You didn't fool around with this challenge did you!? LOL! That's some serious BLING! Just BEAUTIFUL! FAB job!

Laura said...

One word Mary Jo; AWESOME with a capital "A"...LOL!!! You just blew this challenge out of the water. I absolutely love your card and all of that bling is amazing. GREAT JOB!!!