Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Criss Cross Challenge

Well, the good news is I am back up and running with my yourrep@roadrunner e-mail, the bad news is if you e-mailed me over the last few days I did not get it. So if you did please try again. Thanks. Now for the card. Another challenge--this is a one on one challenge swap. We had to make one of these criss cross cards. This is mine. I hope she likes it. The belly strip is not all the way on so it looks crooked, sorry.



Supplies used:
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Rose Red card stock. Cutie Pie designer series paper.
Ink: Rose Red, Versa Mark
Other. paper piercer and mat, black marker, rose ribbon, wave cutting blade, black embossing powder, dimentionals, paper snips, corner rounder and round tab punch.
Stamp sets: Simply Said, Word on Word and Doodle This.

1 nice people left a comment:

Stefanie said...

Great card MJ! I love how bright and colorful it is.