Sunday, October 21, 2007

Season's Greetings

Isn't this the cutest thing. I really like the wreath semi suspended. I was at my LSS yesterday and seen a card like this. I seen so much I really don't remember most but this layout stuck in my head so here it is to hopefully stick in your head. Very easy to do too.





Supplies used: Winter brights paper,Wild Wasabi card stock, Real Red card stock, Whisper White card stock that has been cuttlebugged with the swirls, scallop punch, small circle punch , small flower from Season of Joy, red sticklers, Wild Wasabi ink, Basic Black ink and saying from Many Merry Messages. The wreath is created twice and then stuck together with the white cardstock in between to suspend the wreath. This also makes it look nice from the inside. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog today!

9 nice people left a comment:

Stefanie said...

Very cool MJ! I love the suspended wreath -- it's so different.

Anonymous said...

Very Cool! I will be trying this and thinking of other things to suspend - oh the possibilities!

rozie640 said...

WOW, super cute card MJ, thanks for giving us something new to think about!

Anonymous said...

awesome card Mary Jo. And, I just subscribed to your blog; and love your music; my favorites.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fabulous way to use punches. Great idea, very creative!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about it! Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful use of your punches. Very pretty!!!

Lori said...

What a cool layout! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool. TFS.