Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Phewwwww, thank God that is done.

Sorry about the few days with no post. I took over the coordinator position for our local Crop Walk (Communities Responding To Overcome Poverty) and the Walk was this Sunday. I had tons of details to get done so I have not been in my studio since Friday! Yikes. The Crop Walk went well and now I just need to do the final details and send the money on to help feed the hungry. So since I have not stamped in a few days I thought I would share this card I did a while ago for a challenge. The challenge was to create a Black and White card.





This is actually a tri-fold card. The white opens in the opposite direction as the front of the card. I used the Doodle this and Doodle that sets. I am not going into all the details tonight. Maybe I will update this tomorrow when I am not so tired. If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I will answer promptly. Thanks for stopping by and I promise to have something new tomorrow.

4 nice people left a comment:

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card, I really like all your card and paper projects :)! Just found your blog the other day, will be back for sure :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ! And I love your music....thanks for keeping these tunes on here. Maggi

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!

Maja said...

Hello!

Great card! Which white ink do you use?

Maja