Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogger's Challenge #71-- Cami Saves the Day!

Every now and then some wonderfully creative individual posts a project that is just so awesome that you have to CASE it. Well, usually we CASE and change a few things to make them our own, but not this time! Cami's project was just brilliant and absolutely perfect--I loved everything about it. I told her I loved her a few times on the day she posted it, lo. I used this project in two of my clubs, made up all of these for my son's class and it is now my Blogger's Challenge. Cami, you ROCK baby! I did leave off a few details from hers to make them just a tad easier, after all these are for 7 and8 year olds who will eat the candy and toss them, lol. I try not to think of that when I am making them! So go a head and head over to Cami's wonderful blog HERE I am sure you will find something you want to CASE too, I love her style.

Here are the projects, we filled them with gummy body parts! GROSS!



Here is a picture of the invasion.....



Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween, be safe-- and don't eat any wraped chocolate coins the were recalled (in case you did not know)!

Stamps: None
Paper: Pink Pasion, Green Galore, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White
Ink: None
Other: Chalk, circle punch, tab punch, sicissors, black gel pen, white gel pen, ribbon, scor pal and TONS AND TONS of adhesive along with LOTS of GROSS body parts!

20 nice people left a comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

How adorable Mary Jo! Such a fun take on this Frankie...how cute to make them for ghouls and boys...lol

Have an awesomely fun Halloween!

Lisa Bohler said...

You are a motivator, too! I just went and grabbed everything to make something similiar with my students today! Great projects!

Kerry D-C said...

How CUTE!!!!!! I can't believe you made so many!

Claudia Perry said...

They came out just soo cute - you have to smile when you look at them. Great job!

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute MJ - love the pink hair!

Connie Babbert said...

VERY cute...I just love these Frankies everywhere...

Patti Chesky said...

Those are a lot of Frankies!!! They are awesome!!!

Lisa Martz said...

Love Frankie and Frankette! I really need to try one of these!

Unknown said...

These are very cute, I love all the bright colors!

Nikki Bond said...

These are sooo stinkin' adorable! Love them! {SMILES}

Barb Hardeman said...

Absolutely adorable MJ! I can't believe you actually made all these for the kids at school! Wonderful indeed. I like the little flower you put on the first pink haired one! Too cute!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

look at all the frankies!! love 'em!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the "pink" Frankie girl.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

These are very cute, love the different coloured hair!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What an adorable invasion of Frankies Mary Jo! They turned out wonderfully! Happy Halloween! :D

Lori said...

Fantastic party favor idea, Mary Jo! These are adorable.

Ida said...

Super Cute Projects. These are just so much fun!

Barbara said...

These are just too cute!! Love them both....wish I had had the time to create some of these for the nieces and nephews BEFORE Halloween!! Oh, well! There's always next year. Hope you and your son had a great day yesterday!!!

Kristen said...

Thes came out great. They are so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow Mary Jo-- you were BUSY! I love the little Frankie girl... I had made some pizza boxes of a boy, but the girl is just darling!