Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Storage Units Ink & More Sneak Peek!

Sneak Peeks begin now-don't miss the excitement.


Today is day one of the sneak peeks for the new sets that Storage Units Ink and More will be releasing on November 1st. I get to show you a set called Oh Holy Night. It is the cutest little set! The set has kids preforming a Christmas pageant. I don't know about you but watching little ones preform especially around Christmas time is my favorite holiday tradition.

I used some pretty nontraditional colors for this Christmas card but I really like it. I also used Julee's Monday MoJo sketch #58. Next to my own these are my favorites sketch challenges, lol! (actually I like her's more but I didn't want to hurt my own feelings,)



Stamps: Oh Holy Night

Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey and Whisper White with a small scrap of retired dp.

Ink: Basic Black

Other: markers, cuttlebug, nestabilities, faux brads.



This set and six more will be available on November 1st and believe me you are going to want the ALL!

The excitement starts today with the first of the sneak peeks and continues until November 1st. Here is a list of who will be showcasing the other sneak peeks each day! I can't wait to see them all myself!



Tuesday, Oct. 28-------- Jen Ofiana, Susan
Wednesday, Oct. 29------Chat, Suzanne, Carolina
Thursday, Oct. 30-------Jen del Muro, Leigh, Debbie
Friday, Oct. 31---------Dawn, Kathie, Tori


5 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, love the non-traditional colors you chose!

Carolina said...

Oh so darlin' Mary Jo - love the little scene you created with this set!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Super cute & love the soft colors too!

hugz,
Suzanne Dean

Bethany Paull said...

This is really pretty. Such great unexpected colors. Off to check out the other peaks.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! Love the little nativity. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)