Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge #11


Ever have one of those days? I was on the phone with Denise from Storage Units Ink and More having a smooth fairly easy morning and then WHAMO! First I got a call from a friend her daughter was sick and school and she asked if I could go pick her up. No problem, I can finish my challenge later -- after all a sick kid is more important. Then in my rush out the door I set my camera someplace so that the cat, dogs, hubby and son wouldn't knock it over. And you guessed it, it took me all afternoon to remember where the heck that safe place was, lol! And then Blogger is giving me a hard time. I have been trying to post for over 1 hr now, it keeps telling me it don't like my Html codes???? Whatever! YIKES, so I am a bit late with this. I hope you will help me make up for it by participating in the challenge this week. (shameless I know, lol)

SUINKWWC11 -- Treats for our Sweets!

Do you still need a last minute treat holder for Halloween? Already done with that, how about a special treat for a loved one. Could be cookies, candy, cupcake any type of sweet treat and a creative way to present it.


So here is my sweet treat. Some fresh made Pumpkin bread for a friend. I made the little box from Core'dinations card stock. It was oh so easy. The rest is pretty self explanatory. If you want to know how to make the box let me know. If enough people want to know I will do a tutorial but it really is just a basic box.

Stamps: Giving Thanks

Paper: Core'dinations and Haiku dp from Stampin Up

Ink: Basic Black

Other: ribbon, circle punches and scallop circle punch, faux black brads, markers, scallop border punch and small hand held circle punch, twine.






6 nice people left a comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Mary Jo, I understand completely about crazy days! Mine was very crazy too.

Suzeqscraps said...

Mary Jo, I would love to know how you made this box, it would be awesone for christmas bread loaves that I Try to make as gifts. I would love some instructions, measurements mostly as I am pretty able to figure out most of wht I see ;)

Anonymous said...

I would love a tutorial on the box for a loaf of bread. What a wonderful way to present a gift of food, especially with the holiday season fast approaching.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Mmmmm pumpkin bread. Looks so yummy and the box is stunning! :O)

CM2 said...

Would definitely appreciate a tutorial or template for your bread box .... far more economical than ceramic mini's! TY

Suzi said...

Came here on a link from pccrafter.com. Love the loaf box. Had to stay awhile and just listen to your music. Don't we have an awesome God?!!