Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cheering for you - And another Sketch Player too.

How cute it this little girl. I have another project done with here but I do not have the picture taken yet so it will have to wait. I am so far behind today but wanted to post something--so this is gonna be a quick one.


Stamps: First and Goal (SUInk)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White with misc retried dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: paper piercer, mat pack, markers, colored pencils, misc bling, circle punches, scallop circle punch, white gel pen.


Thanks for looking. And now here it another sketch player too!

Jennifer at Glitter In My Hair

I will be posting the new challenge later tonight!



1 nice people left a comment:

Carolina said...

Such an adorable card with this sweet image! The sentiment is just perfect!