Thursday, October 16, 2008

Same but different.

I just love this new Sizzix die from Stampin Up! It is an exclusive die-you can not get it anywhere else so if you want one let me know. I can help! I had a few customers wonder
if they would really use it much. The first few things we made with it were treat boxes or holders (which I still need to share on here). So for this month's All Occasions class I thought it would be fun to use it in a couple of the cards. These are the results.

This first card is using some of the stock pile of Purely Pomegranate card stock that I have. I matched it up with the new Pink Pirouette card stock. Very pretty together.

Stamps: One of a Kind and Dreams du Jour
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate and Basic Black.
Other: 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches. Bo Ho Blossoms punch, black brads, pink ribbon, top note die and swiss dot embossing folder.

This next card is my favorite. Wonderfully fun colors. I really like the die used in this direction with a square on top.

Stamps: Say it with Scallops and It's your birthday.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose
Other: Top Note die, scallop square punch, swiss dot embossing folder, wide chocolate chip ribbon, white brads and 1/4 inch circle punch

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous day!


4 nice people left a comment:

Jen said...

oh super cute!! i just made a card with these colors...i love them!! i love this layout..i just might have to give it a try!!
thanks for sharing!!

Fountain of Memories said...

My stamps didn't come today hopefully tomorrow cause I already have ideas moving around in my head to do with them. I love that Sizzles Die cut. I love the pink and orange card you do wonderful work

Carolina said...

Both are just adorable! Love the texture and embellies on your cards...such great details!

Kerry D-C said...

OOooh! these are fabtastic!! The bottom one is has a retro feel about it with the orange and brown. Not only is that exclusive...it is now elusive. :)