Sunday, October 26, 2008

FS90 (not so) SpeedyStamper

This was for today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. This weeks stamper was Kay K aka SpeedyStamper. What fun gallery to check out. That is what I really love about the feature stamper challenge, it gets me in gallery I may not have seen before.

I really love the colors in the Holiday Treasures paper. And I was determined to make this big ribbon work with the card that took me forever! I am not really sure how well it "works" but it is on there in a semi pleasing way, lol.


Here is the card I chose to case Delight in Life.


Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Holiday Treasures dp
Ink: Ruby Red

Accessories:
wide ribbon, large grad, 5 petal flower punch, lots of pearls

Welll I did it and the electric is still on--don't matter now I am going to bed. Goodnigt!

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I love this Mary Jo! Fabulous colors too!