Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Come on over and play along.

Whatchadoing Wednesday? Challenge #10

So Whatcadoing? It's Wednesday and even though I should be doing lots of other things the weekly challenge is my favorite thing to do! I hope you will set aside all those things you "should' be doing to join us in this week's challenge. We have an inspiration challenge for you this week. Suinkww10_2 Here is the picture. Isn't this bedding so rich and elegant feeling? Two of my favorite colors are red and black so I really love this bedding set. You can allow the inspiration piece to inspire you in any way that you chose. There is no right or wrong with inspiration challenges. You can be inspired by the color, layout, feel or anything else you chose. Afterall, we are all inspired in different ways. I hope you will allow the bedding set to inspire you and play along! Rember you do not have to use SUINK stamps, but why not?! If you do play along please post a comment here so we can all come check it out. Also if you post on SCS please use the key words SUINKWWC10 - no spaces. Here is my sample.....Simply_elegant_3 I had a real hard time not adding more to this. But I really wanted to keep the clean lines and bold red from the bedding. The images are from Giving Thanks set. I stamped the image in Versa Mark on the background and then embossed in white. There are a few lines scored on the other side with my Scor Pal. The brads are lined up with the scor lines. The focal image is really simple and it was really hard to not embellish it more but I think it kind of feels like one of the pillows on the bed. So there you have it, the inspiration piece and my sample. Please check out the other posts on the SUINK blog to see the samples from the rest of the design team, they are awesome! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 nice people left a comment:

Carolina said...

Oh...love the split card front and such an elegant take on the challenge!

Kerry D-C said...

Wowzers!! you did a wonderful job with this piece of inspiration!! Gorgeous card!