Saturday, April 24, 2010

21 brads on one card!

This card just kind of took off on me, lol.  I seen this neat sketch on articticavenger and wanted to try it out.  As soon as I seen it I thought about making a fence but then I didn't want to cover it with the square and it just got out of control, I had to change the orientation of the sketch to fit the fence and so on and so on.  I do like how it turned out though, I think my mom will like it too.  It is also my last card for the Mother's Day Challenge on Latenightstampers!  Here is the sketch and my card.




Stamps:  Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted
Paper: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Kraft, So Saffron
Ink: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Other: brads (lots of them!) word window punch, wide oval punch, ribbons, sponges, retired rub ons  

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!  The kids go back to school on Monday so it will be back to reality around here!  I can't wait till summer!

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I love that card! and wowzers...21 brads! But it is not busy at all it is an awesome card! Way too go!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is fantastic! I just love it! Thanks for playing!

Dorothy T said...

Very Nice Card. How did you make the fence posts, there are awesome.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I always enjoy your cards- this is awesome taken to a new level!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Lora M said...

very nice! The fence looks so realistic!