Monday, April 26, 2010

Latenightstampers Weekly Challenge #68!

This week we are having an inspiration challenge on Latenightstamper's Here is the photo we are to use for inspiration.....


I love the colors and the great images.  There are so many different way to be inspired by this why not play along. If you are not a member you can join --it is free and it is 100% Stampin Up all the time.  Great ideas and great people!
Click to join StampinUpLNStampers

Click to join StampinUpLNStampers


Here is my first card for the challenge.


I am so going to miss Ruby Red when the new colors begin.  I am sure you will see a lot of it over the next month as I have a TON to use.


Stamps: Of the Earth (hostess), Refuge and Strength
Paper: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Ruby Red, White, Chocolate Chip
Other: ribbon, embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Juliette Chapman said...

I too am going to miss Ruby Red. This is such a lovely and elegant card. Ruby Red, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip are just fantastic together.

Tina said...

Congratulations,you have been awarded the Sunshine Award! See my blog post for more details. http://tinataves.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-blog-award.html
Tina Taves