Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Featured Stamper Challenge from the Stampin Connection.

As you know I host the Featured Stamper Challenge on Stampin Connection and this week we are honoring Lisa Young.  I was not familiar with Lisa's work before looking for this week's featured stamper.  I was very impressed.  Since Stampin Connection is only for demos and many of you can not visit her gallery there I have her blog address for you.  You will love her work.  Let her know I sent you  CLICK HERE

Here are the two cards I made for this challenge.

This first card uses the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp.  I stamped it in Black Stazon and then water colored just around the lines with Certainly Celery re-inker.  So pretty.  They are layered on leaves cut with my Sizzix and the Little Leaves Sizzlit die.  They are all layered on Water color paper that I did a wash of Certainly Celery and Barely Banana re-inker on.  The sentiment is from Strength and Refuge.  And the card base Whisper White.

The Next card using the Upsy Daisy Set.


I used the soon to be retired colors Cameo Coral and Ruby Red.  One of my FAVORITE color combos.  I will certainly miss this one.  The sentiments are rub ons.  Pretty basic design, just a little distressing.  I love how it turned out though.  What do you think?

I am off to church for a Women's Ministry Event.  Have a great night!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: