Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 116!

Welcome to week number 116 of my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges.

I hope you had a moment to check out all the wonderful samples from last weeks sketch!  Great job on that one.  If you seen something that caught your eye remember you can visit the original post and leave a comment by clicking on the link above the photo.
Now for this week's sketch.

I hope you can find time to play along, it is a fun one.   Remember if you do play to come on back and add your DIRECT link on Mister Linky Below!

Here is my sample--Clean and Simple, been loving this type of card lately!
I combined it with the Stampin Connection Clean and Simple challenge-use a stamp you have not used in a while. (I know it has not been THAT long since I used this but I liked how it worked with the sketch)



My card is a 4 and 1/4 by 4 and 1/4 square.  Love this size.

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Other: 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, markers

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you find time to play along.
Mary Jo


8 nice people left a comment:

brenda taylor said...

Very cute card!!! I have this set and I don't think I have used it yet.

Candice said...

Love this sketch, first time playing along. Thanks for the challenge.

Gisèle said...

Wonderful sketch. I couldn't resist again this week. Thanks!

Melynda said...

FUN! I really liked how simple the sketch was! And with the paper i used, this card is perfectly masculine enough to give to my Fiance! Thanks for a great sketch!

Beverly G said...

Sorry, for some reason I felt compelled to add a bow.

MelissaS said...

I love your colors and the butterflies!

Lavender stamper said...

Hi
This is so lovely, I just wondered how I can join Stampin connection? I am a UK demo.

Many thanks

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.