Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New to me sketch challenge!





I found a new sketch challenge site.  Unscripted Sketches  -- I have last week's sketch though, silly me.  I am sharing it with you anyway. I had fun with it.






There are so many robins in our yard this year so I thought I would make one out of this bird.  I love the soft colors of this card. 

Stamps: Friends 24-7
Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: rub ons, markers, ribbon, bow easy, scallop trim border punch

I will be back later with the new ED challenge.  Easy and Demonstratable cards.

Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Holly Krautkremer said...

Love your card!!! Mary Jo you have been a huge inspiration to me and your always so sweet to leave me comments on my projects so I have given you the Sun Shine award! I hope you'll play along. :)