Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For my Demo Friends.

I am not fortunate enough to be going to convention this year, as a matter of fact I have never gone but if I did I know I would be doing this!  I love the Latenightstampers group--I am sure you are already aware of that, and this is sure to be so fun!  Thought I would pass it on to any of you who are going.  Spots are going fast though so hurry!

Going to Stampin' Up! Convention 2010 in Salt Lake City, Utah? ... think about this :)

Prizes, prizes, and more prizes!!!! 
Late Night Stampers... WANTS YOU!!!
If you are going to Stampin' Up! Convention this year, 2010, consider going early. Join the Late Night Stampers -- which is FREE! -- and join us at the following pre-Convention events. Love them! 
Learn more about joining HERE or copy and paste:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSDemoOnly/
Plan to attend Stampin Up Convention 2010 with us on July 21-24, 2010  at Salt Lake City, Utah!

OUR LNS events start on Monday July 19th and end on Saturday July 24th with Patsy's WOW
event after convention is over.

$180 gives you the "I want it all package"
or you can pick from the events below




Send your payment to istmpnv@aol.com using pay pal
or mail a check to
Sherrill Graff
605 Kendrick Place
Boulder City NV 89005
if you are sending a check e-mail me and let me know so I can hold your spot.

Monday July 19th will be a 8:30 AM stamp camp 8 great projects $90 FULL
we supply everything except adhesive
Monday Stamp Camp projects are the same on both days

Monday 2 PM shoe box swap $35 OPEN
please bring a project to share with 6 people and a finished project to enter into the contest

Monday Night 7 PM WOWevent by Tami $10 OPEN
bring your camera and a note pad
the WOW demonstrations are different on both days.
all at the Radisson

Tuesday July 20th will be a 8:30 AM stamp camp 8 great projects $90 OPEN

followed by a Tuesday 2 PM shoe box swap $35 FULL
please bring a project to share with 6 people and a finished project to enter into the contest

then the Tuesday Night 7 PM Reunion party 3 fun projects$35 FULL
we supply everything except adhesive all at the Radisson


Wednesday July 21 Anything New Swap 75+1 at the Radisson behind Convention on sign in day


Wednesday Sign In Day 2pm-4pm Shoe Box Swap Hosted by Mary and Brenda $35 OPEN
please bring a project to share with 6 people and a finished project to enter into the contest
at the Radisson

then a Saturday July 24th 6 PM WOW event by Patsy $10 OPEN
bring your camera and a note pad
at the Radisson
the WOW demonstrations are different on both days.

All events have prizes and give-a-ways.
May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

I know you will have so much fun and learn so much--I want the details when you get home!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Sarah Miller said...

I've never gone and I'm not going this year either.
Thanks for all you do