Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ED challenge number 6--Easy and Demonstratable cards.

I combined this week's ED6 challenge (feelin blue, use shades of blue on your card) with this week's LNS DTY challenge 67 (Mother's Day).  I really love the Bella Blue DP it is so easy to make beautiful cards with it.


Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Well Scripted, Tiny Tags
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Bella Blue DP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Other: small oval punch, circle scissors plus, sponges, markers

Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!
Blessing to you,
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

I love the card and especially the Belle Bleu DSP. You are such an inspiration.
Just wanted to let you know that your blog is one of my favorites, so I am giving you a SUNSHINE AWARD--because you make me smile when I stop by. Thanks for all your inspiring work. You can pick up your award at http://creativewishes.blogspot.com