Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 119!

Wow, this week just flew by!  My son has been off for the whole week and we had lots of fun hanging out and I am sad that it is over and back to reality tomorrow.  I love when he is home.  That is also why I am posting a bit earlier than usual--we need to see if we can get to sleep at a normal time, lol.  We have both been up really late all week.

So I thank you for stopping by for the new sketch challenge.  I hope you will play along. Don't forget to leave a link on Mister Linky below.  If you haven't noticed I change the re-cap this week.  I posted a sneak peek of my three favorites with pictures that link back to the creator's blogs.  I hope you will visit them and let them know how much we enjoy their work. Also leave me a comment letting me know what your opinion is of this new method.  Now on to this week's sketch.  I must be totally honest, when I looked at this sketch the other day I could not figure out what the heck I was thinking of when I did it, lol.  It reminds me of a big --um, let's see how can I say it, um, let's just say that we use it to feed our children when they are really little.  Hence my baby card for this week!

Here is the sketch...



And my card, which by the way, I think is just adorable.  Don't know anyone having a baby girl though!


Although I have been saying I am ready for the new catalog, I really am going to miss so many of the colors and the sets that will be retiring.  Of course this hostess set is for sure going to retire.  So cute too.

Stamps:  Love Bug, Pick a Petal
Paper: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Sweet Pea dp
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Regal Rose
Other: ribbon, rub ons, circle punches, markers
Mary Jo

Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Be sure to link to below!

6 nice people left a comment:

brenda taylor said...

great card MJ!!! I love it, I might have to borrow it, if my sister has a girl in the next few weeks!! Sorry I didn't get my done yet, we had an unexpected funeral last night and this morning.

Twila Mustain said...

Mary Jo, I really like your sketch challenge and your card. I just made a card last night for my card club and I think it fits your sketch. Thanks for letting me play along.

Gisèle said...

I couldn't resist this sketch. It is awesome and your card is positively striking. Thanks!

Kay Kalthoff said...

I love it! I got to use a butterfly stamp on this challenge and that always makes me happy! Thank you for all you do, Mary JO!!
Kay

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo--It's been a while since I've had time to play with one of your sketches--but this one just looked so fun that I just had to join in.
Love how you keep your blog so up-to-date. Wish I had your organization skills!

Thanks for the inspiration, Nola
P.S.--see you on the tour!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Me, me!! I'm having a baby girl! =) I'm using that same stamp for my thank you cards!! =) Anyway, your sketch is great and looks like fun. =)