Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Playing with my MDS.

I love how this page turned out.  I used the inspiration challenge from Latenightstampers for the colors and layout.  Of course the ONLY supplies used were My Digital Studio!  Fast fun and oh so EASY--and no mess to clean up afterwards.





I wish there was more time in a day.  You may see lots more of the MDS from me over the next few days as I fell coming out of a Women's meeting at a local church last night and I can barely walk, my ankle is messed up.  But I am hoping I can "walk" it off, or drag it off, limp it off, which ever works.  I have toooooooo much to do to be in one spot!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Mary Jo, I have just started using the MDS. Have you had any 12 X 12 pages printed yet? I just love this page you did and wondered if you printed it.

Basement Stamper said...

You did a fabulous job on this page, it's great!

Kathy W said...

great layout you inspire me to get on a make some pages