Sunday, April 18, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge number 118!

Welcome to week number 118 of my weekly sketch challenge!  I hope you are inspired to play along.  If you do please remember to come on back and leave a link on Mister Linky below.  I will have to edit this post tomorrow with my sample as I forgot and went out with my Mom for her birthday and now I am too tired to take the picture and upload so I will do it first thing in the morning.  But I wanted to get the sketch up for those of you who like to see it on Sundays.  So here it is....


Can't wait to see what you do with this one!  Looks fun to me.

ETA: so I finally had time to upload, sorry so late.  I love the one card and don't even remotely like the other but my one friend loves grungy pink and black so what the heck.


The tag for this week is TSSC118--don't forget to leave your link.
Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

inkedx2 said...

Great sketch! Love the simple samples and a great way to show a quick card.

Robbie

Gisèle said...

Another sketch that I just couldn't resist. The samples were also just stunning. Thanks!

Michele Schmidt said...

Beautiful! Thanks for all the inspiration you share with everyone.

You have been awarded the "Sunshine Award". You may go to my blog at http://stampwithmichele.com to get more information. Hope it was a great day, Michele

Kay Kalthoff said...

Thanks for the sketch! You inspired me to create a scrapbook page! (Now that takes a LOT of inspiration . . . so thank you!)
Kay

Lisa Martz said...

Tough sketch for me! I did manage a sample, though!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is a great sketch. I enjoyed this very much.
Cynthia

MelissaS said...

I so love this sketch. There are SO many possibilities!

Beverly G said...

Another great simple sketch, I love your Mother's day colors.

gbarron56 said...

Great sketch, Mary Jo! It was fun to play along this week. My card is at http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/04/elements-of-style-sneak-peek.html. Thanks and Blessings, Gretchen Barron