Saturday, April 17, 2010

Having fun in the Lounge--

It has been a while since I played with my Craft Lounge stamps.  I only own three sets but I really do love them.  I was surfing for a new sketch challenge last night and seen this one so thought it would be fun to pull these stamps out and play.


I actually pulled out two different sets and made two cards for the challenge.


One of my favorite things about using non-Stampin Up stamps is that I can use up some of these retired papers and and non-Stampin Up embellishments.  Hate to see them sit there all lonely! 

Stamps: Our Craft Lounge
Paper: Stampin Up!

2 nice people left a comment:

craftystamper said...

Loved the sketch, so I made a card using it. You can see it on my blog:
http://craftymariasstampingworld.blogspot.com

ursula Uphof said...

Hi Mary Jo, just popped in to see your lovely pansies and found a lot more to see. I will be back after I have tried those pansies. Warm wishes