Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter--We worship a LIVING God!

Myspace Comments


There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me  (lyrics from In Christ Alone)  



Thank you Jesus!  I love you.  


Here is my absolute favorite Easter Song!  I hope you will take a moment to watch it--it may change your life!  That is my prayer.




4 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

He is risen indeed! Easter Blessings to you and your family MJ!

Anonymous said...

Cool song, Mary Jo. Hope you had a great Easter.

Olga said...

Hi Lorie, I am a Christian in Australia and I was blog hoppping and came across your site (great site and I will be back) and clicked on this video. Husband came in to see who was singing. Lovely voice. We have searched the internet and seen/heard who he ia and now we are off to our Christian bookshop to buy some his CD's. Thanks for introducing him to us. :-)

Olga said...

Mary Jo, just letting you know that we did get some CD's - that very day... :-)
Hugs
Olga