Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 117

Welcome to week number 117 of my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  I love the sketch for this week and hope you will too.  I am sure I will use it again soon.  If you are a regular visitor of my blog you might be wondering where I have been.  I have not posted since last week's sketch challenge.  Well let me just say that the stomach flu has done it rounds at my home.  Ending with me--I was down all day yesterday and struggling today.  But now we are all on the up-swing and I am thrilled!  Anyway I hope you find time to play along this week.  If you do don't forget to leave your link on Mister Linky at the end of the post.

Here is the sketch....


For my sample I decided to pull out an old set that has not been used in years.  Do you remember this set?  Words by Wanda.  Fun card.



Stamps: Words by Wanda and Older and Wiser (both retired)
Paper: Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, word window punch, oval punch, fancy label sizzlet, scallop edge punch, ribbon

Don't forget to leave your DIRECT LINK on Mister Linky below so we can all see your sample. Thanks for stopping by, Mary Jo


7 nice people left a comment:

brenda taylor said...

Great card MJ!! Sorry to hear that you were sick, here is to a better week

Connie Babbert said...

Fun sketch, Mary Jo!

TrishG said...

Loved the sketch! Your card is lovely. I especially love the layers and the colors and shapes.

Gisèle said...

I love this sketch! The more unusual the better. The sample card was awesome and so inspiring. Thanks!

Kerri D said...

Great sketch, I had an idea floating around in my head & this just suited.... thanks!

Beverly G said...

Cute card, it's a shame stamps have to get retired.

Anonymous said...

Hope I made this one in time, Mary-Jo! Love your sketches... and your cards. Thanks for the inspiration.