Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beate's Sketch Challenge--Time Well Spent


I have not done one of Beate's challenges in a while, hopefully I can get back on the weekly schedule with this because they are fun to do. I made this with a brand new set that will be a hostess level three in the next catalog! Stampin Up! sent us this for FREE. That's right, FREE. Just one more reason to be a demonstrator for Stampin Up! Anyway, back to the card. I had fun with the layout. The base of the card is Pretty in Pink followed by Purely Pomegranate. These two colors are beautiful together. I added a small amount of Barely Banana too. (might do So Saffron next time I put these colors together) Other supplies used Designer paper, paper piercer, brads, markers, white gel pen and large scallop circle punch.

Make sure you sign up for the Techno Take-Out. I am giving away a $20 gift certificate for Stampin Up!. Click here to enter.

11 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

I LOVE THIS CARD oh my gosh. The colors are fabulous, sketch is great, love all the paper piercing!!!! Excellent card.

rozie640 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Somerville said...

Love your color choice Mary Jo, beautiful card.

Lori said...

Great color combination! I love the flower on the scalloped circle and the way you used the swirl image, too.

Andrea, said...

great card

Jeannette Swain said...

Great card Mary Jo! The colors are fab and it's so happy!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Mary Jo.
Love all the details. Hugs and smiles

Shannon McGann said...

Beautiful card! I love the pretty colours and textures. Great job with the sketch!

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Love how you used this set for the challenge. Beautiful!

Kelly said...

So pretty love what you did with the sketch and the colors are so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the bright colors and the creative way you used this stamp set.