Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Is this for You?

I am not really sure why, but I felt moved to post this today. My belief is that one of my subscribers really needs to hear this and maybe it is you. We all get in bad places some times in our lives and we just need to hold on and Stand Our Ground. If you are not interested just ignore this post and have a great day!



4 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think it might of been for me. I'm having a hard ime right now and feeling sorry for my self. Thank you.

rozie640 said...

MJ, I don't know what the exact quote is but somewhere along life's path I've haard it said that "into each life a little rain must fall". I have always loved walking in the rain but not too long ago I was standing on top of a mountain in a full scale thunder & lightning storm. So I can relate to this, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the song "The Warrior is a Child" I love that song.