Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happiness. Love and Hope



I love this Sidekick Sayings set! It is so easy to work with. The base of this card is Really Rust. Followed by a layer of Pumpkin Pie. I wheeled the Whimsy jumbo wheel across the bottom portion with Really Rust ink. While the wheel was out I rolled it across a piece of Vanilla for the center strip. I randomly added the leaf from the Moose You set inked in the Pumpkin Patch spectrum pad. Next I added some Really Rust ink to the edges to tone down the starkness of the Vanilla. This was mounted on a strip of Really Rust and added to the Pumpkin Pie layer. The focal image is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Vanilla and colored with markers. I highlighted the words -- Happiness, Love and Hope with the Pumpkin Pie marker. I then added some Old Olive ink to the edges and mounted it on Old Olive card stock. After attaching this to the card I finished the whole thing off with some paper piercing along the top edge of the middle strip.

1 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Quick & Cute, I love that in a card!