Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bindeez Recall -- please read


If you own this toy or are planning on buying please read this article. This toy has been recalled and I can not believe why! I thought it looked cool and thought about getting it for a few of the girls on my list, YIKES.


You can read about it at http://au.news. yahoo.com/ 071106/2/ 14uw3.html

Honestly I am afraid to buy anything for the kids lately! We really need to get back to American Made products somehow! This is scary.

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had these bindeez since the 1st term school holidays, my 8 & 6 yrd olds love them, I also have a 2 year old who sometimes puts them in his mouth (naturally) what am I suppose to do throw them all out? I havent purchased any recently?
noobody has told the consumers what to do with the ones we have?
more info needed